Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If My Nozzle Volume 6: If My Nozzle Was A Baby Koala



"What the nay-sayers don't understand is that this election has never been about me. It's been about you." - Barack Obama

And the same goes for "If My Nozzle." Suggesting that attractive women replace objects in their hands and mouths with my nozzle would be meaningless if it didn't open up a dialog, and foster a tangible sense of community.

I'm pleased to announce my first ever reader-suggested "If My Nozzle" entry. The honor belongs to Christian Hayden, who suggested via email that I replace a baby koala with my nozzle, not because he's one of my best friends and doesn't have much on his plate right now, but because, like so many of us, he often thinks with his nozzle.

This close friend and loyal reader is proof of what I've been saying for years: if those of us fortunate enough to enjoy the luxuries of internet access and copious free time invest ourselves wisely, the wealth from our nozzles will trickle down.

At this time I'd like to send out an open call to action for anyone who reads this blog to submit your own suggestions for "If My Nozzle," via email to brendantmclaughlin@yahoo.com. Because this isn't about my nozzle; it's about all of yours( ' ?).


No comments: