Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Internet Just Got A Little Nastier



I've been a little lazy about writing recently and for that, I apologize. One of the reasons is that I sometimes get a little sick of my own thoughts and the posts just stop comin'. Another reason is that I've been busy doing other stuff.

That brings us to Babomya, the hilarious comedy podcast I'm currently launching with my hilarious friend and fellow blogger, Jen Statsky. Babomya is a Traveling Wilburys-like coming together of two comedy styles with the intention of reaching people in a fresh, highly 21st century way. As for creative process, two people thinking about stuff in a dark room is always better than one. Hopefully laying these bad boys down each week with Ryan Adams/Robert Pollard-like prolificacy will rejuvenate my desire to write blog posts. Expect new episodes every Monday.

Highlights from Babomya Episode1, "A Babomya Christmas:"

-Jen changes her voicemail
-An appearance by Keane
-A song called "8 Pussies"
-A trip to the South Bronx

To subscribe to the podcast and download Episode 1, visit Babomya.com

Or get it straight at itunes.

Or become friends with it on MySpace.

Special thanks to Gracious for the website and Andrew Ciesla for the art work.

No comments: