Thursday, August 28, 2008

If My Nozzle Volume 2: If My Nozzle Were A Glass Of Orange Juice.


I got a really strong response to my first If My Nozzle piece. By that I mean two people mentioned it to me.

At the end of an email from my friend Christian, he had this to say:

"PS. I like your blog. You're doing some really exciting stuff about nozzles."

At the risk of tooting my own nozzle, I couldn't agree more.

Also, I was just pleasantly surprised and a little creeped out (j/k lol!!!) to find that someone I don't know has been reading the blog. Blogger user Prince Pondicherry had a really visceral response to my first stab at If My Nozzle, entitled "If My Nozzle Were An Inhaler." In response to the idea of my nozzle functioning as a replacement for an inhaler and/or nebulizer, the Prince left the following comment:

"I own both of these things, and now whenever I use either of them (during an asthma attack, mind you) I'm going to feel embarrassed and not know why."


I'm thrilled to see that A) people are reading the blog and B) some of those people have asthma.

In an effort to strike while the iron is hot, I decided to stoke this tiny flamelet and turn what was going to be a one shot deal into a regular feature here at Too Comf.

Basically, I find an image of a hot girl putting something in her mouth and suggest replacing that object with my nozzle. Many thanks to the people at Yahoo, who have a great habit of using distractingly hot models to lure people into reading boring articles on a slow news day. It's hard to just go straight to checking your email when there's a hot, quirky babe putting something in her mouth on the site's homepage.

I rest my case.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to searching for the asthmatic, orange juice-drinking woman of my dreams - so I can shower her with fresh air and citrus from my nozzle.

No comments: