Friday, June 20, 2008

I usually like to keep it atopical, but in the spirit of keeping it fresh...

That's right. The two women will talk about sex, politics, and being losers.

Heigl withdrew her name from the Emmy nominations, saying, "I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the academy organization, I withdrew my name from contention. In addition, I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials."

In a related story, Bill Engvall has withdrew from the nominations, saying it wouldn't be fair to people who aren't stupid.



As sad as this is, let's face it: Sudan is a pretty good place to not survive a plane crash. LOL get it? There's lots of persecution and genocide there!



No comments: